29/01/2012

The Start! Bake the real knäckebröd (n°5 on the list)




the scenario of the weekend:
saturday afternoon 
(looking forward to a laid-back weekend with my family)
but feeling a bit 'busybusybusy' because of a deadline i gave myself:
at the end of the weekend, my first blogpost 
(and therefore 1 item on the list
should be ready... )
mmmm
where on the list should I start?


feeling in a swedish mood  +
it would be nice to have some special bread for sunday breakfast so...
... knäckebröd it is!

I found a perfect recipe on the internet...

I collected:
- a lot of different seeds (see below),
- and a new (yet very old) Kenwood
leve vake & moeke!
and i made perfectly eatable and even tasteful pieces of knäckebröd!


ingredients
1 dl oil 
1 dl water 
1 dl oat flakes (havermout)
1 dl flax seed (lijnzaad)
1 dl sesame seed
1 dl sunflower seeds
4 dl rye flour (roggemeel)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt



                          
how to m(b)ake?
1: mix all the dry ingredients
2: Second: add oil & water
3: Roll out the dough and put it on some baking paper (I forgot to buy the paper - just a baking plate suits also very well)
4: Cut in pieces and bake on 200°


what happened in the oven...






















AND the winner is:







(and yes, it was
the perfect breakfast)

No comments:

Post a Comment